MidAtlantic MedTesting is a full service screening company and conducts all types of drug and alcohol testing (urine, oral swab, hair and blood) with over 6000 collection sites nationwide. Utilizing an all-electronic reporting system, Mid-Atlantic guarantees that clients receive results as quickly as possible, usually the next day, while guaranteeing compliance with all federal, state, and local laws are followed.
Mid-Atlantic MedTesting has a wide variety of testing services:
- 6-panel DOT Drug Screen including Collection, MRO and Record Maintenance
- 10-Panel DOT Drug Screen including Collection, MRO and Record Maintenance
- Oral Tests (swabs)
- Blood Tests
- Hair Testing
Contact us now for competitive pricing and information on our full line of testing and laboratory services
- Custom Drug Panels for All Testing Types
- Guard Panels
- Full Medical Review Services
- Electronic Reporting
- Random Program Management
- MidAtlantic uses only SAMHSA Certified labs
- Compliance with all regulations impacting all state and federally regulated industries
- Over 6,000 collection sites available in the United States
Mid Atlantic MedTesting will assist to create a Turnkey Program for your company to become a drug free workplace. A policy is written on your behalf, customized to your needs and specifics of your business. This policy will comply with all federal and state regulations for regulated and non-regulated drug testing. Our consultants will meet your management staff to implement the policy answering questions and addressing concerns. We have developed policies for all types of employers!
What Is A Drug-Free Workplace?
Your Company Qualifies As A Drug-Free Workplace Program Once The Following Components Of The Program Have Been Implemented:
- Drug Free Workplace Policy
- Employee Education
- Supervisor Training
- Drug Testing
- Employee Assistance Program